Sunday 10 November 2013

PINTEREST PRETTIES // OMBRÉ HAIR


At the moment my hair is ombré which basically means it graduates from brunette to blonde at the ends. To be completely honest, it was at first unintentional, I just hadn't gotten my hair highlighted for some months. But the more my regrowth grew out,  the more I liked it. You see I've been toying with the idea of going brunette for a few years now, but I like my blond too much to let it go. I was more blond as a child so it just feels like it's my true self. But like many others, my hair darkened to a light brown with age.

I've found this is a great way to have the best of both!! Plus it works great all year round by looking beachy in Summer and earthy in Autumn. The other thing I've been trying to do for the last 5 years (or possibly my whole life) is grow my hair out really long, like down my back. I'm getting there, but very slowly...

No comments: