Thursday 21 August 2014

ROSE TINTED ILLUSTRATION // ABSENT FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS


As you may know by now, I am relocating to China with my hubby to teach English! So I'm going to be taking a break from Rose Tinted for a couple of months or so. This means I won't be posting for awhile, nor will I be making flower crowns to order. I will also be missing from my social media (facebook, instagram) If you would like to see more of my work, you can always scroll back to some of my older posts.

My NZ friends, I have a range of illustration prints and flower crowns available to purchase from Tiny Space Store in Auckland City (St Kevins Arcade, K'rd).

You're welcome to email or message for an enquiry or just to say hello, I'm just unsure how long it will take me to reply. I apologise for this if it causes any inconvenience.

No comments: