Wednesday 11 June 2014

SWEET LITTLE FLOWER CROWN // LAVENDER + LILY OF THE VALLEY + HYDRANGEA PETALS


I made this gorgeous wee flower crown for my friend's adorable daughter (Kalista) as her 5th birthday present! I can't get over how adorable and small it is. She is going to look ever so cute! I used lilac coloured ribbon to finish it in a bow (which is both cute and clever cause the size is adjustable).

Darling little Kalista saw this Lavender Flower Crown at my stall at the Ponsonby Craft Market (which is coming up again on the 12th July) and she fell in love with it. Apparently she hasn't stopped asking Mum & Dad when she will get it.

If you know some one who would love a Rose Tinted Handmade Flower Crown, or if you would like one yourself, don't hesitate to contact me: rosetintedillustration@gmail.com

I love making these beauties! x

No comments: