Sunday 19 January 2014

OH SO PRETTY INSTAGRAM PICTURES

All images from the Oh So Pretty Blog Instagram

I'm so in love with how Victoria from Oh So Pretty Blog takes her photographs and her instagram is just as beautiful! Lots of crisp white space with beautifully composed objects, the occasional inclusion of sorbet or candy floss pink, and touches of grey that are as gentle and non-obtrusive as a delicate 2B pencil sketch.

I've only just joined instagram (Rose Tinted Illustration on Instagram) since I now have a smarty pants phone which is capable in taking nice photographs. I'm only interested in taking lovely pictures so I'm getting inspired by some of my favourite image makers. I see it as another creative tool, and it's just another thing that satisfies my image obsession! I love the gushing feeling you get when you see something that is "oh so pretty.."

No comments: