Thursday 8 August 2013

CHANGE WINTER ART SHOW

It was such a privilege to be a part of The Change Winter Art Show. The thing I love most when your get a group of artists together, is the incredible variety! There was a whole room of around 40 artists and each produced such a unique piece. The live music by Judah & Rach, and Maddi Duthie (who did the gorgeous little face illustrations) was amazing. I'm so sorry I didn't manage to get any pictures of them singing, I was much too busy talking!

My personal  fave was the photograph of the gorgeous gal with the flower crown by Esther-Faith Jacobs. She was such a lovely girl too, we had a bonding moment over making flower crowns! She also gave me permission to illustrate her photograph! I'm very excited to be collaborating with such talent.

Another special mention to fellow illustrator/graphic designer and friend Ashleigh Meyer who did "The Modernist" piece using prisms of line and colour.

I hope you can pick out my piece!