Monday 12 January 2015

PEACH ROSE, MINT EUCALYPTUS & BLUE HYDRANGEA FLOWER CROWNS // FOR NYSSA

Rose Tinted Photography (c)

When my beautiful friend Nyssa sent me the inspirational photos for her wedding floral, I was swooning. I couldn't wait to get out there to start finding the silk blooms so I could start making the floral pieces for her bridal party. It's such a creative combination of colours and floral that is extraordinarily different to anything I've seen. And I've seen quite a bit thanks mostly to Pinterest & Instagram.

I used peachy pink David Austin roses, peach & pink miniature roses, tulips, blue hydrangea, as well as some silver toned greenery such as eucalyptus and rabbit's ear.

If you are itching to see how the blushing bride looked on her big day, I've recently shared an image to my Facebook page that you can check out.

Get in touch if you are after a flower crown or hair piece! I love custom creating these beauties. x
rosetintedillustration@gmail.com

No comments: