Thursday 13 November 2014

ROSEHIP FACIAL CLEANSER // BY ESSANO SKIN CARE


So I've never really posted about beauty products here before, but I'm really liking this Rosehip facial cleanser by Essano. It uses natural ingredients and is made by a boutique company in New Zealand. I love the scent, and it's really gentle on my skin.

Especially with living in China where there's a lot of air pollution, it's so important to keep my skin clean. Plus it's also really wonderful to be supporting a local business from back home.

Also as a designer/illustrator, I was really drawn to the packaging! Was the reason I picked it up in the first place. As you may know, I absolutely love anything to do with roses so it really won me over.

I styled it in this shot with a beautiful Chinese fan my husband picked up for me and some gorgeous silk peonies. I wish they were real, but I'm not in the southern hemisphere. I'm insanely jealous that I'm not experiencing Spring at the moment. It's my favourite time of year and it's a little depressing having two winters in one year. Although it means I'll get two Summer's when I return.

PS. If you follow Essano Skin on Instagram, you can go in the draw to win one of their many give-aways.


No comments: