Thursday 26 June 2014

THE BRIDEMAIDS CLUB // ROSE TINTED ILLUSTRATED PACKAGING

Rose Tinted Illustration, Design & Photography

You may have already seen this image on my facebook page or on my instagram but I just thought I'd share it here too! This is the illustrated brown paper bags I created for the Flower Crowns of the beautiful Esther-Faith and her bridesmaids. We did this sweet thing where she came up with three words to describe each of her bridesmaids and I wrote it as part of the design.

I love gift wrapping and so I tend to go all out, which you will know if you have ever purchased a Rose Tinted Flower Crown. I also like to use vintage vogue pattern pieces as tissue paper for a nice touch.

I have to wait patiently until post wedding to share photos of the flower crowns, but I can tell you now that they are some of my favourite creations.

No comments: