Wednesday 16 April 2014

OUR THIRD ANNIVERSARY // PART TWO

Photographs by Stephan and Nakita

Words cannot describe how much I love this man. He is my dream man. I still have to pinch myself sometimes to make sure this is real. Three amazing years full of love and adventure.

This part of the photo shoot was a little more bridal influenced. Since our wedding, my tastes have changed immensely in terms of style. I've done some work for an event styling company and it has opened my eyes to all the possibilities of how beautiful a wedding could look. This was a wonderful way to document a style I wish I had back then now. This isn't what we wore, that much I wouldn't change. I loved my wedding dress and my Mum handmade it which makes it extra special. Though I would have also loved to wear a soft blush pink which is my favourite colour.

I would have loved peonies in a wild trailing bouquet like this, but they weren't in season. I put this bouquet together with some help from Nakita using some stolen greenery from neighbouring gardens. The flower crown is a Rose Tinted piece that I made to go with my dress. A big thanks to Eloise, my wonderful sister-in-law for curling my hair. I loved how Louis looked so handsome in his grey suit with a tweed blazer.

These are such swoon worthy images and I love them! Thanks Stephan and Nakita!

No comments: