Sunday 2 March 2014

HANDMADE FLOWER CROWN // FUSHIA, CORAL & MULBERRY

Custom handmade by Maree of Rose Tinted
Rose Tinted Photography

I made this crown for a lovely lady for her to wear on her birthday coming up. She let me know the palette and gave me a couple of reference images (she particularly liked this one I made) and gave me free rein on flower choices! I chose to make a crown of peonies, roses, hydrangea & orchids all in these gem tones.

I love making & wearing these beauties. If you would like one for yourself, or know someone else who might, don't hesitate to flick me an email. (rosetintedillustration@gmail.com) I'd joyfully make one for you and I'm happy to do a custom order if you have a specific floral range or colour palette in mind.

I'll be making some for a bridal party, which I'm very excited about! I'd love to do more wedding crowns. I'm thinking it might be time to open an etsy store to sell my flower crowns and illustration prints. But it depends on how much my arm gets twisted...

If you love this post please pin it to your pinterest! x

1 comment:

Sam said...

LOVE your page!