Monday, 16 December 2013

PAPER DOLL ILLUSTRATIONS // BY STARDUST SOUL



Paper Doll illustrations by Anto of Stardust Soul

Seriously wow! I am absolutely smitten with these super cute and very stylish paper doll illustrations by Anto of Stardust Soul. You must visit her blog! It is full of pretty things and although I only just discovered it a few minutes ago, it's already my new favourite read.

I've always loved paper dolls, I was very fond of them as a child and had a large file full of them. I've been thinking of doing something similar for awhile now using my own clothes. That way I can plan outfits in advance. This would be particularly helpful for the six weddings I'm attending this Summer! I don't want to wear the same thing cause where's the fun in that?

A paper doll is something that would be a lovely idea to send to a young girl sponsor child if you have one (please consider it! If everyone did we could seriously change the world).

Anto has very kindly offered these as a free printable over on her blog! I can't wait to print them out and go back to playing with doll clothes. I love the style of these clothes! You should know by now that I am a sucker for all things floral, pastel or lace. But I can also really see my sister Eloise from Jazz Lips & Tulips wearing a lot of these garments. Especially those peg leg pants and cute jumpers!

1 comment:

Lauren Hay said...

wow these are very beautiful! going to have a read of the blog now!!
Lauren
ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
xxx