Monday 16 December 2013

PAPER DOLL ILLUSTRATIONS // BY STARDUST SOUL



Paper Doll illustrations by Anto of Stardust Soul

Seriously wow! I am absolutely smitten with these super cute and very stylish paper doll illustrations by Anto of Stardust Soul. You must visit her blog! It is full of pretty things and although I only just discovered it a few minutes ago, it's already my new favourite read.

I've always loved paper dolls, I was very fond of them as a child and had a large file full of them. I've been thinking of doing something similar for awhile now using my own clothes. That way I can plan outfits in advance. This would be particularly helpful for the six weddings I'm attending this Summer! I don't want to wear the same thing cause where's the fun in that?

A paper doll is something that would be a lovely idea to send to a young girl sponsor child if you have one (please consider it! If everyone did we could seriously change the world).

Anto has very kindly offered these as a free printable over on her blog! I can't wait to print them out and go back to playing with doll clothes. I love the style of these clothes! You should know by now that I am a sucker for all things floral, pastel or lace. But I can also really see my sister Eloise from Jazz Lips & Tulips wearing a lot of these garments. Especially those peg leg pants and cute jumpers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow these are very beautiful! going to have a read of the blog now!!
Lauren
ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
xxx

Anonymous said...

Ich kann die seite nicht lesen ,weil ich keine einladung für diesen Blog habe...
Kannst du mir bitte sagen, wie ich zu so einer Einladung komme ?
Danke i. Voraus und LG
Ruth