Tuesday 10 March 2015

A BIRD TO BE // KITCHEN TEA


I recently travelled back to my homeland New Zealand (from my current dwelling in China) for the wedding of one of my longest and dearest friends. You may recall Ashley and her beau Nathan Bird from this engagement shoot that I photographed sometime ago. I'm so excited to say they are now married!

A Kitchen Tea (Bridal Shower), was hosted by us bridesmaids in honour of Ashley and the beautiful woman she is. It was a wonderful afternoon with lovely company, delectable treats, fun games and ladies all dolled up in their prettiest frocks and hats/flower crowns (spot how many #rosetintedflowercrowns you can see).

I made a very special flower crown especially for the "Bird to be" which featured a couple of lovebirds that I picked up from Iko Iko. Still pretty happy about how well it matched her butter yellow dress she wore for the event. How radiant does she look?

I also had a hand in designing the invites which were very feminine and floral. Note: This is not a real address, please don't stalk my beautiful friends!

Be sure to be following Nicole Paton Photography and Claudia Williams Photography on facebook if you are interested in seeing images and videography from the wedding. It was such a beautiful day and an absolute honour to be a part of. x


No comments: